Position : Crane peratorCompany: NEORig
Skills: Crane Operator, Floorhand / Roughneck
Other Skills: NCCCO Certified
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Some College
Salary: Hourly Wage
Location: Conroe, TX, US
- Assists in the assembly of land rigs by operating cranes and moving material in the Rig Up yard.
- Unloads trucks and transports materials.
- Operates cranes as per manufacturer's recommendations.
- Lift, position, level and place machinery to ensure safe operation.
- Places blocks and outriggers to prevent overturning when lifting heavy loads.
- Works within crane chart limits and standards.
- Understands load charts.
- Responsible for ensuring proper rigging is used.
- Ensures weight loads and lifting capacities are not exceeded.
- Inspects crane for safety components on a daily basis.
- Inspects the crane cables and hooks for wear and make sure worn parts are replaced.
- Determines if any parts are malfunctioning.
- Will operate rubber tire or crawler cranes from 15ton-150ton rating.
- Attends daily toolbox talks.
- Assists in creating JSA's for job scope.
- Wears PPE safety equipment.
- Maintains equipment cleanliness.
- Appropriately uses timekeeping system for proper labor reporting.
B. ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPSRegardless of other duties, has a responsibility to follow BAUER Manufacturing LLC's production, safety, and quality procedures.
Education and Training - High School Diploma or equivalent or as deemed sufficient by management.
Technical Requirements - Current crane certification.
Experience - At least 3 years or as deemed sufficient by management. Must have experience moving drilling equipment (draw-works, top drives, mud pumps, skids, masts, etc.) and operating cranes in a Rig Up yard.
Physical Demands - Must be able to work in extreme heat. Ability to lift 40 pounds.